Translate

Friday, November 18, 2011

Craziness..........

"Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door."                                                                                             - Kyle Chandler

What a beautiful day here in El Paso, Texas.  I love the fall here! It is close to 70 degrees during the day and I don't think we have had a freeze yet....I am going to begin adding an inspiring quote which I receive every morning to my blog in the hopes that someone will appreciate them as I do......... 
Ok, back to the craziness......... I am beginning a new project.........I have been feeling inadequate as a quilter because I had very few (if any) unfinished objects (UFO's).  Am I unclear on the concept of quilting?? LOL
 So anyway,  I am beginning a crazy quilt and I have finished 3 blocks!  Knowing me the way I do though, I have a feeling I won't be able to stop til it's done.  Here are my first 3 blocks:


And as Pooh says :TTFN!

No comments: