Translate

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ellipse Blocks for Block Lotto.......DONE!

"Being defeated is often temporary, giving up makes it permanent."                                                                                                  - Marilyn Von Savant

Ok I am off to a good start with my quilting resolutions for 2012!  I just finished 4 blocks to enter in the Block Lotto so here they are!


The violet colored block didn't photograph very well.......and I confess I had to use my Corel PaintShop to bring the colors to a better representation of the actual block and it is actually pretty darn close.  The violet block was my favorite combination until I saw how the fuchsia tie-dye turned out.......I used the same fabric on the arcs for all the blocks, believe it or not there are that many different colors in the fabric..........so anyway, now it is time for bed because I have to go to work tomorrow.............TTFN!

2 comments:

Hilachas said...

What? I know I commented on this post already saying how much I like your blocks. Were the curves a problem to sew? Beautiful work :)

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Thank you, no the curves were pretty easy thanks to some good instructions!