Translate

Friday, March 30, 2012

B-I-N-G-O x Two and TGIF?

Inspiring quote for today:

"For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind."  -Ralph Waldo Emerson
  

Today I have not just one but Two (2)
B-I-N-G-O cards to show you.  Here is Number One:
In case you all haven't seen the May for Me celebration for 2012 I invite you to check it out at Marcia's Crafty Sewing and Quilting Blog.  Click on the image below and join up.....you'll be glad you did!

This year's celebration is a BINGO game with LOTS of prizes.  More information on joining and how to make the BINGO cards is here at Tonya's Hillbilly Handiworks.  Did I say LOTS of prizes?  You won't believe it!  Click on the image below and look for yourself:


And here is BINGO card number 2 that I finished last night...........they are so much fun!

.....................now for the TGIF? part of this post...........
some of you may remember that I work weekends so my work week STARTS on Friday.....therefore I can more appropriately say TGIT because Tuesday is my Friday and Friday is my Monday and I work 4 days instead of 5 so Monday is Wednesday and.......well nevermind..........

I am done with my post and off to wrap up an Easter Bunny package for my grandsons so it makes it there on time............now there is nothing left to say except....


5 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE your bingo cards! Great fabrics! They came out super cute!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Your bingo cards are adorable! Looking forward to playing along..TFS!
~Terry~

Cherie said...

Ida you make me laugh!
The bingo cards look awesome! Can't wait to see all the posts on how the game is going! =D

Janet said...

I have no idea what TTFN stands for ... Am I totally out of the loop? Your bingo cards are great. I have to get mine made soon but I've still got a few March swaps to finish - I guess they take priority...

Rachel said...

Just wanted to let you know you were given the Liebster Blog Award!!!