Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The reason I can't get any sewing done......

Magic exists. Who can doubt it, when there are rainbows and wildflowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars? Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It is such a simple and such an extraordinary part of the lives we live.-----Nora Roberts

 I can't seem to get myself upstairs to my sewing room when I have all this beautiful scenery out my back door!





This little visitor was at my back door this morning...He stayed in this position long enough to let me get a photo......

then went scurrying up the Mulberry Tree and then over the wall.......
.................


so then I came to the computer and looked out the window and should be outside but our turtle, Donny.......



I did take a nap earlier so maybe after the sun goes down and it gets dark and I have no more beautiful outdoor distractions I can go upstairs and sew???
 
 

8 comments:

sunny said...

Mother Nature is certainly keeping you entertained! Sewing can wait awhile, but don't forget to come back to us! I might be meeting sis next week...

Melody said...

Fabulous photos

Anonymous said...

Is Donny short for Donatello? I had a Michelangelo! Gorgeous pictures.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Yes, Amy, his name Donatello....LOL....we also had a Rafael and a Leonardo at one time......

Needled Mom said...

That sunflower is gorgeous!! I love your visitors - especially Donny.

Helen said...

Great photos, what a joy it must have been to see your visitors !!!

Raewyn said...

I think I would be distracted by the scenery too - gorgeous photos! Hope you got a little sewing done?

SheepBuyStore said...

It is very nice post.I like it very much.Sheepbuy is the best way to Sell Online