Friday, July 26, 2013

Scriptures Table Cover Update

Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around...
— Unknown


 
Ok I am on a roll here with the official "Rose of Sharon-Ways to Love & Beatitudes Scripture Table Cover"..........whoa, that's a mouthful so I think I'm good with just calling it the "Beatitudes Table Cover"..........

The flimsy with the nine blocks was not quite large enough to hang over like I wanted so I added some coordinating red fabric along the border......I had made a similar design when I made the Americana Tablecover and I liked the way it looked so I did it for this one too.........

I forgot to mention on my last post that the flower in the center block is "The Rose of Sharon" and the 4 scriptures surrounding it are some of the "Ten Ways to Love" scriptures......
 
And here are some closeups of the 8 Blocks embroidered with the 8 Beatitudes............. Did I mention how much I love my Embroidery machine????



















































































Oh my gosh......it's late and I'd better go to bed........maybe tomorrow I will be able to start quilting the sandwich!  Good night and Ta-Ta for now...............



 

6 good friend(s) left a comment:

Melody said...

Fabulous stitching

Needled Mom said...

That looks wonderful. Where did you find the embroidery designs?

Missy Shay said...

I love the flimsy, the red was the perfect addition!

sunny said...

I love the borders you added. The next time I need something embroidered, I'll send it to you?

Hilachas said...

It's looking good, so pretty. i can't wait to see it in "real life."

Janet said...

Very nice! The embroidery is so complex. It looks like it would be difficult to do, but I bet you just plug in a program and it does it all on its own!