Translate

Friday, August 2, 2013

Lovely Gifts early for my Birthday!

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
— Robert Brault


Lucky me!  I got some early Birthday gifts! 



My Sis got home from her visit to the Texas Hill Country and she came home bearing gifts!


  First look at this neat little notebook cover she made for me.......partially quilted, and partially machine embroidery........and all of it filled with love! She even included the notebook for me!



 The front has a rooster in the middle of  a crazy quilt patch and the back has a kitty cat in the middle of a crazy quilt patch and it has pockets everywhere!

 



But my Sis didn't stop there.......she knew I wanted a 7 inch Crazy Curves template to start my "Fuzzy Flannel Curves" quilt with so she gave the template to me for my Birthday together with a new "Welcome" Heart hanger for my sewing room.....there is a little hook inside the heart where one of the little figures can hang depending on the season.....you can see a flag there now and the set includes an egg for Easter, a ghost for Halloween, an Angel for Christmas, a snowman for winter, a pumpkin, and so on......

I love all my gifts but I love my Sis more.........



OK, you would think that was enough spoiling for me but my Sons surprised me with this:


It's a long story but the gist of it is that I had ordered a regular screen Dell computer through one of my sons, who works in the business.....but he talked to his brother and together they upgraded it to a touchscreen Dell for my birthday!  I'll say it again......I love this gift but I love my sons more...........

It's back to work tonight and tomorrow so I'm going to head upstairs to see what I can get done before it's time for work.......Ta Ta for now......talk to you next time......




 



8 comments:

Hilachas said...

I'm glad you liked your early birthday gifts and are already enjoying them all. I especially like that new laptop. What a terrific gift from your sons!

Helen said...

Gorgeous gifts from a very loving sister how lucky are you !
Plus wow touch screen from two sons who obviously love their mother very much what more could you ask for. Happy birthday and have a lovely day on the day !!!!!!!

Needled Mom said...

How nice!!! It makes turning older painless. You are going to love that new computer and I would say that Irene knows you well!

An early birthday wish to you!

sunny said...

Aren't you the lucky one! When is your birthday? You can send me an email from that fancy computer. Happy weekend.

Barb said...

I would say "Lucky you"

Karen said...

Early birthday wishes Ida! Lots of lovely gifts.

Gina E. said...

Wow what a great family! Happy birthday :-)

Anthea said...

Wow Ida, fantastic early gifts there!! No doubt you will enjoy them all!