Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Perfectly Pleasing Pin Cushion Parade2016 is off and Running!

" The years teach much which the days never know. "
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

So here we go again!  I have been remiss at my blogging so I don't have the following I once did but not to worry because my few loyals have said, "We're In! Let's do it Again!"......and so we shall! Last year 9 followers spread the word and we ended up with 26 bloggers who joined the parade so I have no doubt we will have another wonderful parade this year.



 
So on Monday, September 5th (Labor Day in the USA) the link-up page will be open and you can post your pincushions......
 
Did somebody say "Prizes"????? Well of course there will be prizes......and just like last year, there will be two (2) winners picked by Mr. Random himself......
 
 
So spread the word......and stay tuned.....huh?? What prizes??  Well.....some of them are a secret right now but here's a little hint...........look at this cool little book with 7 quick and easy designs using charms!  The patterns are for mini-quilts ranging from about 19x19 inches to 38x42 inches......also a lucky winner will get the Chevron Fat Quarter Bundle in 5 different colors!
 
 
 
In addition, My Sis Irene, at Hilachas is graciously giving another of her cookbooks this year.  "Mom how do Boil Water?" is a cookbook for novice cooks which literally explains what you can cook with boiled water!  The book has many easy and yummy recipes including Mexican food! Thanks Irene.....I know my kids still use your cookbook.

 
So, again....please spread the word and check back to see what other prizes you could win by joining the parade!
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Hilachas said...

I can't wait to see everyone's pincushions. Now to go dig mine out AND start making a couple of new ones. How exciting!

Needled Mom said...

I'm looking forward to another fun pincushion parade. I've already started on mine.

Lynette said...

I'm in! I guess I better start searching for pin cushions! (and pin cushion tutorials....hint hint)

Lynette said...

I really, really need to find a tutorial ;)

Fiona said...

Hello this sounds fun.... came by via your sister.... I love my pincushions and it's about time they had some showing off!

Hugz

Julie Fukuda said...

Ahah, so there is still some time to tidy up my pincushion before taking its picture .
Nice to see you posting again.