Translate

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Parade Winners!

“Winning is something, but participation is everything.”
Debasish Mridha


As promised, Mr. Random worked deep into the night deciding the winners of the Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade, and did his magic for several link-up winners.........and here they are!

The winner of our first place prize donated by our sponsor at the Fat Quarter Shop is Barbara at The Flashing Scissors.  Barbara gets a $50 gift certificate from FQS!  Contratulations Barbara and thank you, thank you, thank you FQS!



Winner of the Moda Jellyroll is Lin from St Victor Quilts
4th place winner is Lisa Marie from Quilts by Lisa
Honorable Mention Christmas/Halloween FQ bundles go to Missy from Missy's Homemaking Adventures
 
 
Did everyone read the inspiring quote at the top of this post?
Well for this link-up participation is definitely everything so I am asking everyone to remember to send me your mailing address.  We still have the cookbook and the gardening set and other prizes to send out...........If you commented or linked-up please send me your address and I will send you a surprise!
click the email link below and email me your mailing address.
 
 

ijrich50@gmail.com

13 comments:

Hilachas said...

Congratulations to all the winners! I guess that's everyone. WTG and thanks to everyone who participated. I loved, loved seeing everyone's pincushions. Can't wait till next year for the 3rd Annual Pincushion Parade.

Lynette said...

Wow!! I am so excited! Thank you for sponsoring this fun event Ida.

Missy Shay said...

Thank you very much!

Christine M said...

Congratulations to the winners. Thank you for organising this fun parade, Ida.

Needled Mom said...

It was a wonderful parade. Congratulations to all of the winners.

Fiona said...

wonderful fun and I loved seeing everyone's pincushions. I wont send on my address, I did so enjoy participating and no need for a prize, but thank you so much...x
Hugz

Sara said...

This was so fun! Thank you for arranging this, Ida!! Can't wait to do more fun things like this in the future :)

Sheryl said...

Thank you for organising this unique parade, I enjoyed taking part and also seeing such different and pretty pincushions of others. Congrats to all the winners.

Lisa England said...

Just saw the post after being out of town for a football game. I thought the parade was wonderful and I am so excited to have won a prize. Thank you so much!

Raewyn said...

I loved the parade and will be keen to take part if you do it again next yeat! Congratulations to the prizewinners. I'm an out-of-country blogger so won't send my address but thank you so much anyway :-)

Jo said...

It always pays to participate. Thank you so much for making it fun.

Pamela said...

What fun to see everyone's pincushions! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate.

sunny said...

Thanks for organizing such a fun parade. I enjoyed cruising around looking at all the pin cushions. I was on vacation when you asked for mailing addresses, but I had a prize waiting when I got home. You must have some old files! Thanks again - my prize was just perfect.