Translate

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day, Puppet Shows, and almost time for Nana's long trip home.....

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.  -Bob Moawad



I can't believe that my vacation is nearly over......but I must admit that whether it is work time or vacation time.....the clock marches on..............

We were all busy while I was here but I did manage to come through with the Puppet Theater and 6 of the Old McDonald Puppets..............

Since I forgot the gray felt at home I had to give Old McDonald some brown hair and beard and he somehow turned out looking more like Old McPirate so Woody was kind enough to loan us his hat and Voila!.....Old McPirate now became Old McDonald or at least, Young McDonald.....LOL...





Our show even went "on the Road" from Grand Prairie, Texas to Corsicana, Texas and back.....one dress rehearsal and two shows.......

Our fantastic master of ceremonies!



we had a monkey that also wanted to be in the show.....



Ernie said if the monkey could be in the show then he could too................

and since Nana didn't get around to making the cow.......we had a "No Cow" at the far left......and he didn't moo.........

Nana will be on the road tomorrow so I bid TaTa for now and will talk to you all again for One Flower Wednesday!




 

 

5 comments:

Cherie said...

OMG they are too cute! I love the little piggy. Young McDonald indeed...We can say he took a special trip to the barbers.
How it made me laugh to see the monkey and Ernie gatecrash the show! =D

Rachel said...

Looks like fun was had by all! I m so glad!

Needled Mom said...

Those are so cute and it looks like the idea was a HUGE hit! Safe travels!

Kat said...

Well you already know I love them :-) I think *Young* McDonald looks great!

Hilachas said...

I'm so glad you're home but also so glad you were able to spend the fantastic family time with your sons and their families. The Puppet Show looks like one I would have loved to attend. They must bring the whole show to Ruidoso for Christmas or 4th of July. The MC is terrific and I love Old McPirate. What fun!