Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

One Flower Wednesday-More Nana Time and The Horse of a Different Color

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. -Cherokee Expression



Ok I am now at my son's house and enjoying my "Nana" time with my grandsons.......

Before I left home I ordered some fabric and had it shipped here instead of to my house and I have been waiting for it so that I could post my Wednesday flower for you.........the mail doesn't get here til late afternoon so I have been patiently waiting and then frantically cutting and sewing and finally got it finished!!.........and so now without further ado.......I present to you................(drumroll)...............

The horse of a different color!

The middle of the flower is the famous Oz gate-keeper/wagon driver/etc......he looks a little perplexed, doesn't he?  Karen at Journey of a Quilter has more flower gardens for you to see.....click HERE

I also want to show you a new piece of jewelry that I have been wearing............an original made by my grandson!


note, as my Grandson pointed out, that "the name is backwards"...............I love it!

Ok I am getting this posted before Wednesday is over with.........all I have to say is TaTa For Now!






6 comments:

The English Ladies! said...

I love the flower.

Karen said...

Another great flower! And, such a sweet piece of jewelry.

Hilachas said...

The horses are perfect. I knew you'd get your flower done. I love the bracelet the most. Perfect!

Mrs.Pickles said...

great flower. just love his expression!

Cherie said...

What a great flower, the horses really stand out!
Love the bracelet, what a nice gift =D


I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

Anthea said...

Hi Ida, your grandson sound like a darling boy! And what can I say about the hexy flower?! You are very clever to give us a story each week to accompany the flowers... love it all!... x