Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Just a Reminder!



Where hope grows, miracles blossom.
— Elna Rae



Hi blogging friends..................just a reminder if you haven't already checked out all the Pet's on Quilts entries at Quilting Gallery the show begins today! Just click on the photo below to go there..............
    

and while you are there I would appreciate your vote for
Josh's Kitty Quilt:



More info on the quilt is on my post from Wednesday...........thank you for going to the show and thanks for your vote!

6 comments:

Hilachas said...

That Quilting Gallery site drives me crazy. I've been clicking on links everywhere and still can't find the page where the quilts we can vote on are listed :(

Helen said...

Thanks for the reminder Ida I will go over now and try :-)))

Anonymous said...

all done you are 1st at the moment Ida.xx

Mara said...

Tried it on Wednesday and couldn't find it, but I found it today and voted, good luck.

Lynette said...

I voted!!!

quiltedfabricart said...

just stopped by after you so kindly left a comment on my blog from the pets on quilts party and so glad I did - you have a great blog, very upbeat and I love that kitty quilt!
I will go and vote right now - keep up the good blogging vibes and have a purrrrrfect day :-)