Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Perfectly Pleasing Pin Cushion Parade 2016?


" I praise loudly. I blame softly. "--Catherine the Great



I was just looking back at my posts (which I realize have not been many lately).........and noticed that it has been nearly a year since I hosted Ida's Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade...........


So this is a call to find out if there is any interest out there for a pincushion parade for this year.

Here are the basics:  I will open a linky party for all who are interested to post their pincushions.........take some pics of your favorite pincushion......or make a pincushion especially for the parade.....post an antique pincushion, a new one.......there are no rules except whatever you link-up must be a pincushion(s).........a pincushion parade party!  These are the pincushions I showed at the parade last year....



And what is a party without prizes?  Of course there must be prizes! Check out this link for last years link-up party and see the great entries from last year.


Everybody loves pincushions? Right?  So c'mon.....tell me you want another party to show off your own pincushions in the Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade 2016.....

I'll be waiting to hear from you.........



5 comments:

sunny said...

Sign me up! I think I've acquired some new pincushions since last year!!

Helen said...

Same here , I think I can manage a couple this year :)

Maria said...

As I'm home this year and not traveling around I can find some pin cushions in the Cave for the Parade ...

Needled Mom said...

Sounds like fun, Ida.

Hilachas said...

What? I posted yesterday and it never showed up. For sure my internet was messed up. Anyway, count me in. I can't wait to see the 2016 Parade.