Translate

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade Linky Party is Coming!


"It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance"-Thomas Sowell



It's almost here!  The 3rd annual Perfectly Pleasing Pin Cushion Parade! 

As in prior years we will have fabulous prizes and some wonderful linkups to look at..........The linkup will open on U.S. Labor Day (September 4) and close on September 15 and is open to all.   Winners will be announced on Saturday September 16.






How about it?  Do you have some pin cushions to show us?

More posts between now and September 4th will show you our fabulous prizes!  Spread the word and invite your friends to join us!

I am feeling Perfectly Pleased!!!



9 comments:

Hilachas said...

I'm perfectly pleased as well. This is always so exciting. I've actually made a few pincushions already in anticipation. I have a cupla more ideas too. Can't wait!

Lynette said...

I have more pincushions this year and I can't wait to show them off! I guess I can say I am also on the perfectly pleased list!!! ❤️

Turid said...

So fun. I've made many pincushions since last year. But most of them I've given away, so I have to make new ones. Looking forward to the Parade.

Needled Mom said...

I always look forward to this perfectly pleasing parade!

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

I do have some pin cushions... Will try to join in!

Helen said...

Look forward to watch the parade of the pincushions.

Missy Shay said...

I think I need to make a new pincushion then!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Yay!! Sorry for my late response, but I am excited to be part of this pincushion Parade again this year!!! Can't wait to show off my collection!