Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just Takes2 Block1 and Block2 Finished!

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results."               - Kenneth Blanchard

Moving right along.........I have finished Block1 and Block2 of my Just Takes2 January Blocks which are posted at Sentimental Stitches........I just didn't want to make a plain 2 color quilt so I have used a pretty Beige/Brown Floral with a tea-white background.  I looked for the teal and brown I was wanting to use but couldn't find anything............then I looked in my stash and found 7 yards of the floral and decided to quit buying and use what I had!  So anyway.........here they are........Tada!
Just Takes2 Block1
Just Takes2 Block2

Tomorrow is my day off so I am going to try to finish Just Takes2 Blocks 3-6 so I can be ready when the next blocks are posted on January 15 on My Jane.........................TTFN!

 

4 comments:

Hilachas said...

Oh, your blocks came out beautifully. The "flowerdy" fabric is pretty and came out nice even after the problems you originally had with it. Nice going.

Sallie said...

Stopping in from Hilachas - I like your fabric choices for Just Takes 2!

Marg said...

I'm popping over from Hilachas to - so Hi and welcome to Blogland! Love what you have done with Just takes 2. The floral has come up so well. Looking forward to seeing more. I'm on holidays at the moment, so machine sewing will have to wait until I return home, but blocks are downloaded. Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hey, Your Sister Made Me Do It To! She mentioned you on her blog today, so I jumped over to visit. Love your Just Takes 2! I will be watching your progess.. Hugs, Kim C