Translate

Sunday, October 2, 2011

On a roll.................

Ok I have to keep it going now that I decided to devote time to my blog again..........I worked last night and now home and trying to stay awake as long as I can because once I go to sleep that's all she wrote until tomorrow..........(I work graveyards on Fridays and Saturdays)............
So I've decided on the border for my patriotic tablecloth.........OK that is a really dumb name for it so from now on it is going to be named my "Americana Tablecloth"......(I already feel much better).....I still have more of Ruth's blocks so I am going to alternate them so it looks like my finished top is placed a half turn over a large square made of those blocks.....it will also give the table cloth edge a diamond shaped scallop. 
Here is a photo of the blocks I've placed more or less in the position I will sew them:
  I also cleared off the table in my sewing room so I can begin keeping a jigsaw puzzle to work on in an effort to help ward off Mr. Dementia and his friend, Mr. Alzeimers.......hmmmmmm I wish I could remember what I was planning to blog about...........

1 comment:

Hilachas said...

I like your edging idea for your Americana Tablecoth. You're doing so good, two blog posts in a row. Dare I even mention the exciting Pinterest page I started? Ok, I will. Go to, well I don't know how that works exactly so I've sent an invite to your email. Lynnie does Pinterest too. I'll also mention your blog again in my next blog post so maybe you'll get some more traffic here. WTG,