Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blogging hangup in 2013.......



I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to get my blogging momentum going in this new year.......it is already February and I am at least two posts behind my self-imposed "two posts per week" goal with only 6 posts in January.....................in fact, last year I didn't have one month that I posted less than 7 times!

And not only that, but I am behind on my One Flower Wednesday hexagon flower posts too..........I've not done one single flower for my Oz Wall hanging this year!  (well since that accounts for one post per week I guess we know why I'm behind?)

Ok, enough whining..................I have been playing a little with the embroidery machine and trying to work out a few kinks with that.  I have an embroidery project finished but can't show it to you yet......so, instead I will show you this quick little project I did last night just in time for Super Bowl.............


Love these fleece throws....tied this one up in less than an hour.  I had ordered the fabric online and it was delayed a day when UPS forgot it at my local distribution center so it barely came yesterday!

I did want to give you a heads up reminder I will be having a  2nd blogiversary comes this month and I will be treating you all to a blogiversary giveaway so stay tuned.  I want to thank you for continuing to follow me....I appreciate the encouragement and love hearing from you!

Well then.....nothing left to say but Ta-Ta for now.....see you next time! 

 


 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely quick project to do Ida,well done,enjoy your day my friend.xx

grandmarockton said...

we all have bad BLOG days it ok!

Kat said...

So I guess I know which team you'll be cheering for tomorrow! (Me too!) I haven't made one of those tied fleece blankets in so long but they are so much fun. I have some fleece but I'm saving it to let my kids make one of these days. The weather has been "chilly" here the past few days so maybe I'll break it out tomorrow. Something to keep them busy while I sew :-).

I miss your Oz flowers but I know how it is to get behind with sewing and blogging... it'll come back to you soon, I'm sure :-).

Rachel said...

Um, you used the wrong fabric...the red and gold was the right one...this California girl is just SAYing, LOL

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Last year, I kinda got blog sluggish. I felt like I had made to many "blog appointments" for myself.

You don't have to feel bad, if you need to take breaks. =). We will still be here when you get back =)

hugZ,
annie

Janet said...

Same thing happened to me when I decided I was going to post every Sunday. It became a chore and that's not what I want blogging to be. Can't wait to see your embroidered project. The throw - huh? - what sport is that? :0 Oh but I'm sure it is cozy :)

Needled Mom said...

It's hard to blog and be creative at the same time. Your throw looks great and glad to hear the machine is working out well for you.