Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Sister's Day with Nancy Drew!

The Nancy Drew is a Clue Blog Hop Continues today and tomorrow............and today My Sis, Irene has her day at Hilachas, together with these other cool blogs.  I hope you will check out all the projects made with the Nancy Drew Fabrics from Moda.............

Thursday, March 14, 2013 

 And if you still haven't signed up for my Nancy Drew Giveaway....there is still time......you can click HERE or on the photo of the giveaway below to go to the post where you can comment and sign up.  Mr. Random will pick the winner on Friday midnight and I'll post the winner Saturday morning!



Good Luck!


3 comments:

Kat said...

Thanks for all the links, my friend! I'm off to see your sister now :-).

Hilachas said...

Thanks for mentioning my Nancy Drew Day. This blog hop has been so much fun. It's amazing how many of "us" love Nancy Drew.

Tammy said...

Thanks for the links and reminders.