Translate

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Old WOOFA project.............

 I have been looking at the"Long Time Gone" quilt on my display wall for a LONG TIME now and decided it was time to tackle it again............


The last time I worked on it I struggled trying to sew the block with the 9 churn dash patches to the other 3 surrounding blocks and it just wouldn't cooperate so I threw up my hands and put it away until now..............


This is the section which includes 8 LTG blocks sewn into one section.......the directions have you fill in the blank areas with  checkerboard filler blocks....it's a little crooked but you know what they say.........."from a moving train or an airplane it will look fine" 

I am hoping to get this finished for October WOOFA but in any case I will at least work on it in October...........

Thanks to everyone for your ideas on the binding for the Garage Sale Quilt........I am happy to report that it is done and will be posted as a September Woofa finish!















3 comments:

Maria said...

Well done working on your long term WOOFA Project……

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I remember when you were working on this project before - and I remember being quite amazed that all those seemingly different sized blocks were going to fit together into one. I am prepared to be further amazed....

Fiona said...

I love this quilt... there is so much to see at every place you go

Hugz