Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sandwich and quilting Done!..........binding is next..........

 I finished sandwiching the garage sale quilt top today then did just some diagonal stitch in the ditch quilting.......now trying to decide on what color binding.............


I want to use something from my stash for the binding but not sure what color to use........I sort of thought green would be over-kill and red might look too Christmasy.........but I did have a red with white polka-dot I placed to look at and some blues...........any ideas?  Here are some possibilities.............(I guess I should have tried the green too since I really don't like any of these.....)












5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

How about trying a navy blue? I'm certainly no expert when it comes to sane quilts but I remember a guest speaker at one of our guild meetings saying that she thought that using a dark colour on the edge of scrappy quilt helped the 'eye to rest' (and THAT's ever so scientific!!).

Janice said...

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Navy blue!

Cheryll said...

I think the red or light blue could work but I'd try a green too.
But as the girls said above navy blue possibly too. xox

Fiona said...

Lovely quilt... there are so many colours in it that I don't think you can go too wrong...
Hugz

Maria said...

I would go blue too!