Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2020

It's nearly here! The Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade starts tomorrow!

I've said it before and I'll say it again......everytime the PPPP comes around I start going bonkers making pincushions!

I have been trying to make a pinwheel pincushion from the FQS free pattern (click HERE for pattern) where the pinwheel contrasts better but to no avail.....I thought surely that using different colors would do the trick but I think to get that contrast maybe I should have used a solid fabric.  
But I still LOVE this last attempt because I love EVERYTHING Wizard of Oz....
Anyway............here it is.....front and back....



I also want to show you some sweet mini pincushions my niece and my sister made to stick onto my sewing machines.....
These little mini pincushions are just the perfect thing to have right next to you when you unpin something you are sewing!  They stick right onto your machine with a little double stick tape and are always there when you need them.........


My sis made this sweet little green polka-dot hat for me


....and my niece made this adorable kitty ..... I thought it was awesome how well they matched my machines!

Ok...........don't forget to link-up tomorrow and show us your pincushions!  Tell your friends to bring their pincushions to the parade too!






7 comments:

Helen said...

Both lovely pincushions, i especially like the cute pink cat fabric pincushion.

FlashinScissors said...

I’ve seen one of those pinwheel pincushions on Instagram this week! Love the fabrics you’ve used for yours!
Sweet pincushions from your sis and niece - great fabrics for both - I think I’ll be making one for my machine too!
Barbara x

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I might be a day late but I'm hopeful to have mine done sometime tomorrow - fingers crossed! I like your wee machine 'stick-ums' - might have to copy that idea rather than leaving my pins on the bed of my machine and wondering why they end up on the floor!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Ida love both these pin cushion they are so cute,i must round my pin cushions up later today,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Lin said...

The little hat is gorgeous - well they both are - great idea. xx

Sheryl said...

Both the pinwheel pincushions are lovely especially the Wizard of Oz pattern, and those tiny ones are such a good idea for the sewing machine.

Sara said...

I JUST saw how cute the little cat pincushion looks on your machine!! Perfectly color coordinated! ;) Glad you liked it! :)