Translate

Sunday, June 28, 2020

WOOFA Project for June....

Now that I am out of Pincushion mode for awhile I decided it was time to get serious about finishing up some UFOs that I have had stashed away.........and I have decided to join my blogging friends from down under at lovely Cheryl's WOOFA ufo challenge.

WOOFA stands for "Working On Or Finishing A ufo"
So I have added the challenge button to my side bar, together with 10 projects I hope to be working on (and maybe finishing some) in 2020.

I am starting out with a mini charm Christmas Tree Wall hanging I think I could maybe finish in the next two days.....


I had this laid out on my living room floor and I've sewn several of the rows together already.  My plan is to surround the tree in a white on white fabric........countdown is started!  Wish me luck!  I am linking up today with Cheryl's WOOFA party at Gone Stitching......


11 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Good luck on getting through your list. Great start on the Christmas tree.

Pink Rose said...

Good on you Ida ,i am wishing you luck also ,you can do do it xx

Janice said...

Hi Ida Jo. This should turn out so well. It looks like you are using quite a few older Christmassy fabrics in there too. I’m looking forward to seeing it progress.

Barbara was here said...

Thats really nice, I hope Cali doesn't steal it.

Maria said...

Lovely to see you join in WOOFA .
Good luck finishing the cute christmas tree.

Needled Mom said...

That will be wonderful! I like the idea of a white on white background. It feels so good to get UFOs finished.

Fiona said...

what a fun project...

Hugz

Cheryll said...

Fingers crossed for a finish... BuT just working on it is great.
Lovely to have you joining in WOOFA too...xox

Lin said...

Good luck! It looks like a fun project. xx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Thank you for the explanation of WOOFA - I'd wondered about it but was too embarrassed to ask! A Christmas tree is a grand idea to work on in the summer heat (at least it's hot where I am today!).

QuiltGranma said...

Good idea, I need to get on the WOOFA bandwagon!