Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Perfectly Pleasing Winners 2020!

Thanks to all the wonderful bloggers who joined the PPPP 2020 and showed us their pincushions!

Now, as promised, here is our list of winners:


Mary Ann from My Tate Gallery is the winner of the $25 Gift Certificate from Green Fairy Quilts


Barbara from Barbara's Sew Day is the winner of the $25 Gift Certificate from Fat Quarter Shop


Eli from Olvillo de Eli is the winner of the Round Tumbler Topper Pattern from Bejeweled Quilts

Shez from White Rose is the winner of the Sunshine Topper Pattern from Bejeweled Quilts


Mary from Needled Mom is the winner of the "Craft it Now" book.


Sara from One Stitch at a Time is the winner of the fabric, pin and zipper bag from Kelli Fannin Designs


Lisa E. is the winner of the Pink and Turquoise FQ's


Mary Ann from Magpie's Mumblings is the winner of the yellow FQ's

Congratulations to all the winners!  You will be hearing from me and thanks again to our wonderful sponsors and to all of you who visited or linked up to the PPPP 2020!  Hope to see you all again next year!

For anyone who hasn't visited the parade, you can click
to go there!



11 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Ida a big congrats to all the winners and a big thankyou for hosting this fun event ,i had so much fun and thankyou Barb for my prize xx

Needled Mom said...

Thank you for once again hosting the parade. I really loved seeing all of the gorgeous pincushions this year. They get better each time!

Maria said...

Congrates to all the winners.
Thank you Ida for running the PPPP again this year and also,all the sponsors...

Mary Ann Tate said...

I'm very happy to have won the gift cert from Green Fairy Quilts:) Thank you for hosting the PPPP and hopefully you'll do it again next year. But, now I'm hooked on making pin cushions LOL

Lin said...

Congratulations to all your winners and thank you so much Ida for organising the parade again this year. It was great fun and I have seen lots of inspiration - I should have a new collection for next year! Thanks again. xx

Helen said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you Ida for running PPPP and all the sponsors for their lovely prizes.

Sheryl said...

Such a fun parade, thank you for hosting once again this year. Congrats to all the winners.

Hilachas said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Such wonderful prizes.

FlashinScissors said...

Congratulations to all the winners!
Thank you Ida for running the party, it was really great to see all the beautiful pincushions, and a big thank you to your sponsors for the prizes!
I’ve just finished another couple of pincushions and have a list of others that I liked on the Parade which I be making soon.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Barbara was here said...

I finally figured out how to comment. Thanks so much for inviting me to this PPPP, it was really fun. I’ve enjoyed getting back into sewing and it added to my things to do while “sheltering”. But, now that I’ve gone back to work, I’m sad I don't have more time for sewing. And I won a prize! How cool is that? I loved seeing everyone’s pincushions too, such creative people.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

It was a very fun Parade and I'm so glad I took part. Thank you for drawing my name from the 'hat' as well!