Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2020

All Done with Gnome Village........Sewing time again.......

 Mrs. Gnome stated in no uncertain terms that she had no plans to move in to the Mulberry tree unless Mr. Gnome installed a dormer window where she could grow flowers and watch the birds.......


Mr. Gnome knows..."Happy Wife, Happy Life" so up went the window and if you look close you can see a big smile on Mrs. Gnome's face.......


I threw out the fishing hole that had the resin that wouldn't harden and made a new lake, complete with fish and ducks.....one of the fisherman has a catch which that little dog is waiting for!


Mr. Gnome was so happy that he hired some more help for the Pumpkin Patch, bought them a new tool shed, and they even planted a cornfield on the other side of the fishing hole....where there are some bunnies wondering if corn is any good to eat......
and here is a photo of the whole village from a distance


oops............almost forgot the "rest area and turtle play zone" under the big mushroom....


............hmmmm....wonder if they need lights there at night?.......well I will contemplate that from the sewing room...........onward......


10 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

What fun! I've always loved miniature scenes so of course I like your gnome village. The fisherman is the best!

Needled Mom said...

That’s very clever! I can tell you had a lot of fun designing it.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Ida oh well what a wonderful place for gnome city ,it would be so much fun looking at all the different features that you have,what great imagination you have ,I know my grandies would love to visit here,stay safe and take care my friend xx

Maria said...

Oh that's such a gorgeous Gnome Village and I did see Mrs G was happy with her window with the planter box...

Lin said...

Such busy gnomes you have! xx

Sara said...

I LOVE these gnome villages you all have created. So cute!! I am going to need one now!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Love your gnome village. So cute and creative.

Hilachas said...

What a wonderful Gnome Village you’ve created. I also love the huge watermelon slice that popped up in one of the fields. I can’t see tht you need to add anything else. Such fun!

FlashinScissors said...

How lovely, Ida.
Everyone looks so happy! Well done.
Thank you, the text is much better, in a beautiful shade of blue!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Lynette said...

It looks so cute! I can't wait until the weather cools off here a bit so I can go play with my gnome village.