Translate

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

2 October WOOFA finishes...

 First of all I want to thank Cheryll at "Gone Stitchin" for hosting the WOOFA Challenge and helping us all stay motivated to work on and finish those UFO's we have stashed away for "someday"


I am happy to report that I was able to get 2 big finishes done this month.....my favorite was the double sided T-shirt quilt I started a few years ago for my son.....



I think these 2 photos that my DDIL sent me say it all....."he loved it!"


My second finish was the Winter Spice Flannel Circles Throw quilt I had started back in 2013.  I have already used it a couple of times to nap on the sofa........




I have started back to work on my WIP "Longtime Gone" and hope to have it finished in November.

Cheryll has a link-up where you can see more finishes.....Click HERE








9 comments:

Maria said...

Well done Ida on both finishes.
Fabulous photos of your son with his special quilt. You can see he really loves it.
The Circles quilt sure is a snuggley one..

Needled Mom said...

The smile on your son’s face says it all. Well done! I’m sure he will cherish it for years. I love the way the flannel quilt finished too. It will be so snuggly on the colder days ahead.

Cheryll said...

Thanks for joining in and playing along in WOOFA...
I LoVe the t/shirt quilt and so does your son by the look on his face...
Congrats on 2 finishes as well...xox

Barb said...

Awesome, your quilts look wonderful. Lots of work.

Fiona said...

fantastic finishes... the T shirt quilt is wonderful and so special.... and I do love your snuggly rag quilt too... here's to our UFO's keeping us happy

Hugz

Hilachas said...

Congratulations on finishing those two UFOs. I can tell by his smile, how much Jeremy likes his quilt. And it's amazing that you started that throw in 2013. Glad to see that UFO finished. It turned out so pretty.

Karen's Korner said...

Well done on your two lovely finishes.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Two really great finishes (and that smile says it all!).

Janice said...

I just love the t-shirt quilt, and especially that it is double sided. No wonder he loves it. I will hopefully make one for Mick.....one day..... It must feel good to have a new snuggly shaggy quilt and to have it off your UFO List. I'm looking forward to seeing your Long Time Gone quilt, as it is a design that really appeals to me, but I have a few too many others in the queue to make first.